Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cross Book Marks

Years ago, My mother would make cross book marks as gift for friend, family, and the church bazaar.

At that time, I had no desire to learn how to make them., even though I knew how to crochet. Why make something when you have access to the perfect product

Over the years, mine got lost, and I also thought, mom had the pattern, So, some day I could make one.

After mom past away, going through her things, I found a cross book mark, and all the memories came flooding back.







I searched diligently for the pattern. But, it was no where to be found.

So, I brought this amazing treasure home and started looking at it. Really looking at it. Every row every  stitch. I eventually decided on a needle size, and thread and went to work, Stitch by stich, Row by Row.





It's not as small as my mom's. I'm not sure they even make this size thread any more. But, I'm happy with the results

If you would like to order some of my book marks, Send an email to cncsmith2@yahoo.com. I hope to some day get a store set up for your convenience.  Thank You for your interest.

LOVE, HUGS, and PRAYERS,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment