Monday, February 2, 2015

Cleaning Cabinets

We didn't get as much snow as they called for. YEAH!! Only about 4 inches.



I'm still not much on going out in the stuff. So, I decided to clean cabinets.









It turned out pretty good , Other then the bread :)

Things look so much better in glass jars. Not to mention I can see what I have at a glance.

My spice cabinet is also cleaned out.




I LOVE lazy Susan's. I can now find my spices so much easier too.. I grow a lot of my own herbs, hence the rosemary and the little jar of garlic powder.

How is the weather at your house? What do you do on Cold and wintery days?

I do have to admit I Truly enjoy the picture God paints with the snow. I hope you all find the beauty in what ever God gives you today

LOVE, HUGS, and PRAYERS,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment