Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A House Warming Gift


We have gotten more snow here. About 9 more inches they say. All I know is there is piles every where. And, today, we are getting rain and freezing rain. And, by the week end it suppose to be in the 40's. So, I think I'll go to my studio and work on some more projects.

My cousin just got to move into her newly built house. I am so excited for her. She has a black, red, and white theme for her kitchen. So, I started looking through patterns. And I found this pattern;

http://www.quiltmaker.com/issues/100_Blocks_Vol_6




the designer is Gina Gempesaw. I Love these magazines.

So, off to my stash I went. This is the table topper I made for her.



I'm going to do an all over quilting and bind it in red. I hope she likes it !!



LOVE, HUGS, and PRAYERS,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment