Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thimbleberries Table Runner

I got to work on my Thimbleberries Tablerunner today. This is the front.


This is the back.


I Think I will stitch in the ditch as to try not to take away from the back. What do you think?


There is the first blog hop of the year hosted by http://buzzingandbumbling.blogspot.ca/
There are some great eye candy. It's called "In Your Words" Check it out. Today is day 2.

There are a lot of ladies working on ufos, wip. As you can see, I have started the new year with a new project. But, in the back ground I am working on getting some WIP off to the quilter. I'll post more about that as it happens.

Also, don't forget to take your coupons to JoAnn's Fabric. There are some really good sales going on and some really good coupons. All I needed this time was some thread. And, when I can get Gutermann Thread for 50% off and 25% off my total order, Well, lets say I almost RAN!!!

LOVE, HUGS, and PRAYERS,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment