Thursday, January 10, 2013

Country Charmer Quilt Along

I have been admiring this beauty for about a month now....


 
 
It's made by;    Lynn at http://sewnwildoaks.blogspot.com/
 
It's gorgeous..
 
And, now there is a quilt along.
 
How fun is this.
Here are some of the participating blogers:
and me!!!
 
Over at http://lesleythecuddlequilter.blogspot.com/ She has set up a plan to work on this through the year. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
 
I also have a few friends ( no blogs) that are doing the quilt too. YEAH!!!!!
I hope to learn to post email pictures of my friends quilts along with my own.
 
You are welcome to follow along and join.
 
Purchase the pattern here. 
 
 
Lets have fun!!!!!
 
LOVE, HUGS, and PRAYERS,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic to have you and your friends join the party ! And what fun we will have in our sewing corners around the world! Thanks as well for spreading the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for spreading the word Carolyn! I set up a new section at the top of my blog that will take everyone right to my tips and tricks post. I can't wait to see your blocks.

    ReplyDelete