Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I've been busy

I did get all of my 168 basket blocks done and my flimsy made.



But, in the back ground I have been doing this.. This picture was taken about a month ago. The tomato plants are much bigger now. And, alot of them have went to good homes.




I have been working outside alot now. Since the weather here in Ill. has been cooperating.

We have our garden planted. My herb bed is planted. Flower bed and pots planted. We added a new asparagus bed this year. And, 3 blueberry bushes.  I'll try to get pictures of this up soon.

So, there may not bee much sewing at the Inn this summer, as I like to be outside as much as possible.

I did have some garlic that I really needed to do something with. So out came the dehydrator, and the blender, and I made some garlic powder.



I planted alot of garlic cloves last fall. So, I will have more.


LOVE, HUGS, and PRAYERS,
Carolyn

2 comments: